Wednesday, December 21, 2005

 

Googling Kingsport

Since this is likely my last day posting until 2006, I thought I would make it a mega-post to tide you over through the holidays. I know how everyone will be jonesin' for some tvf.

This one is pretty cool. I heard one of her stories a couple of weeks ago on NPR. She's also the sister-in-law of a regular tvf reader, but perhaps we'll save that for a future Googling Kingsport.

http://www.mdn.org/2004/STAFF/SHELTONM.HTM

Merry Christmas everyone.

Comments:
Hi, Brian! I'm staying with Travis at his cozy abode in Virginia and he showed me your blog. Very cool! I saw your post about me. Thanks for the "google!" The page to which you linked is a site that posts some of my work and I'm no longer affiliated with that bureau (and that photo is like 2+ years old...yikes!). The best link is www.ksmu.org That is my station and most of my stories (in .rm form) are online there. As you noted, I sometimes cover stories for NPR national. You can listen to those by going to www.npr.org and searching for "Missy Shelton." Hope you're doing well and having a wonderful holiday season! Cheers!
Missy
 
Wow, what a coincydink. Sorry I got the old link, but it was the first to come up on Google. Thanks for the new ones.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?