Thursday, September 14, 2006

 

Movie Recommendation

I see a lot of movies but I don't think I've really recommended any specific ones on the blog before (unless, of course, you count my top 200 as recommendations). But, A and I saw a movie on DVD this past weekend that I wanted to throw out there becuase I'm afraid that no one will see it except for word of mouth. So here's my word of mouth.

Please rent Looking for Comedy in the Muslim World. It's written by and stars Albert Brooks. It was HILARIOUS and really smart. Anyhoo, I thought it was a great, poignant, endearing comedy that didn't get a whole lot of ink and may not have even played in your neck of the woods (I'm looking at you Kingsport). Pick it up, let me know what you think.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?